[Healeys] Addendum try 2

To: healeylist <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Addendum try 2
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 18:32:52 -0800
Seems like the mail server doesn't like any HTML or rich text.

More info on the cars, from Russ:

Both cars are BT7,s.  One, a MKI, came off the assembly line in Dec.
'60.  The other, a very early top shift MK II came off the assembly line
11/61.  Not mentioned in the parts list, but both frames (rusted
badly under the seats but progressively less as you go forward past the
firewall)  but otherwise OK are also for sale.  Anyone willing to come
down here and pick them up can have them both for $650.oo.  As-is.  Both
are pretty well stripped down, but one still has the rear springs and
differential, shocks etc., while the other still has the steering column
and the left front suspension on it.  Would really like to get both
frames out of my garage.  I know the history of the MKI quite well as
I've owned it since 1967.  Bought it on Guam while in the Air Force,
cost my buddy and me 500 bucks.