Re: [Healeys] Fw: Information needed on BN7 MkII

To: "'Rich C'" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>, "'Healeys'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: Information needed on BN7 MkII
From: "Ron Ray" <ronald-ray@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 11:04:07 -0600
Thank you Rich, for saying what hopefully many of us know; driving these
cars is the reason to own them.  It is simply fun, and sometimes
challenging, to take a 50 year old car, restored or preserved to its
original condition, and drive it as if the car incorporated all the
technology one needs.  And in my opinion, it does provides just that.

Beginning in 2006 when our 1959 BT7 was judged, we have preferred to drive
it on trips rather than just drives, driving over 14,000 miles, including
three Conclaves (1,800 miles, 3,400 miles, and 2,730 miles)  and Sprite
Jubilee in Carlisle, PA (2,190 miles).  Rich is right, "trustworthy and
dependable" define our car perfectly.
  Ron Ray