[Healeys] Chassis Numbers

To: Healey Forum <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Chassis Numbers
From: Patrick Yoas <pyoas@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 09:47:08 -0800 (PST)
Lets kick this up a notch.
Lets assume that the front seats are installed correctly, facing forward, with
forward as defined as towards the front bumper(if bumper is installed
correctly and not confused with the rear bumper)...we may also use the
bonnet/hood, which covers the engine as a referrence at this point in case
there's no bumper.
The person to the left of the person on the right is on the port side and the
person to the right of the person on the left is on the starboard side. This
is assuming that a person knows there left from right and if they were paying
attention to first paragraph.