Re: [Healeys] Decarbonizing technique?

To: Greg Lemon <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Decarbonizing technique?
From: Richard Ewald <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 17:13:30 -0800
It does work, it will clean the pistons and combustion chambers, the water
turns to steam and "steam cleans" the pistons.  However there is a risk, if
you get too much water in one cylinder you will either hydrolock the engine
or bend a rod.
both of these are generally considered as not a good thing.
Rick