[Healeys] Harbor Freight Jacks (revisited)

To: "healey help" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Harbor Freight Jacks (revisited)
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 12:45:45 -0600
Got my Harbor Freight Aluminum Racing Jack for Christmas, must be from a
good batch, releases gradually, also seems to be pretty well made, it has a
3.5" or so start height, which is great for our cars, but does seem to be a
little limited in how high it will lift, but I don't have the exact specs in
front of me, but overall good deal, am very happy with it.

Greg Lemon