Re: [Healeys] Bike mufflers Was: Re: Muffler for Healey 100

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Bike mufflers Was: Re: Muffler for Healey 100
From: Michael Salter <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 14:55:33 -0500
On the loud pipes issue.
I doubt many of the folks who are expounding their use don't ever wear
brightly coloured vests when they are riding. As mentioned in the following
excerpt from the Hurt Report
*17. Conspicuity of the motorcycle is most critical for the frontal surfaces
of the motorcycle and rider.*
Dayglow just isn't as cool as black leather!!