Re: [Healeys] Longbridge Parts Needed

To: Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Longbridge Parts Needed
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 10:24:55 +0100
That is really odd as steering wheel "umbrella's", and other devices to
block steering wheel, hand brake lever, foot brake pedal, clutch pedal
etc. can usually be removed in seconds rather than in minutes, specially
in older cars, and are thus pretty useless, while a master switch can
pose more problems. Other usefull devices are of course a hidden (or
unmarked) switch for the electric fuel pump and/or an electric fuel
shutt off valve (as in e.g. duel fuel LPG installations).
Kees Oudesluijs
NL