Re: [Healeys] John Chatham -"Mr. Big Healey"

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] John Chatham -"Mr. Big Healey"
From: "Mr. Bill" <bn1@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 11:54:50 -0800
Having been blessed with the opportunity to stay a few days with John
and Vicki in 1981, I can only hope the book includes a fair amount of
his early days racing 100's.  I had a wonderful time listening to those
tales while he proceeded to drink me under the table every evening!
Those were every bit as much fun as his escapades in DD300.

Bill
Red Car