Re: [Healeys] Temperature thermocouple

To: paulbrodeur <brodeur@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Temperature thermocouple
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 00:24:33 +0000 (UTC)
I would get a file with a triangular cross-section and carefully file a few
grooves inside the hole perpendicular to the threads (trying not to file the
threads). Then, I'd try to chisel the sections out.

You could also try tapping out the hole--don't know if that plug is pipe or
straight thread--but I'd try filing and chiseling first.

Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA