Re: [Healeys] Headlamp wiring

To: "AlanB" <bluehealey@googlemail.com>, <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Headlamp wiring
From: "Guy R Day" <grday@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 13:11:20 -0000
Alan,
Whilst I do agree to some degree let's face it, even 55/60w lamps on most
Sprites have faded from their original 'glory' and do benefit from having
relays fitted.
Unless it is a concourse style motor fitting relays - utilising the original
loom as the switching circuits - is one upgrade that is normally well worth
it.  Whilst the wiring may be to a 20A standard when new, oxidisation and
embrittlement takes it toll after 50 odd years.

Guy R Day