Re: [Healeys] Healey value

To: billunc@gmail.com, dwflagg <dwflagg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey value
From: HealeyRick <healeyrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 08:00:41 -0800 (PST)
Agreed, Doug.  My Healeys are worth exactly what they were worth when the
economy was doing better ... priceless.

As to other cars holding their value, I don't follow the market too closely,
but I think the value of E-Types has dropped as well.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo