Re: [Healeys] overdrive switches - BN1

To: "Carr&Edwards" <scvc70@epix.net>, "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] overdrive switches - BN1
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:34:55 -0500
Sarah,

1. I would think that any good single pole single throw heavy duty metal
toggle switch with screw terminals should be fine as long as it's rated for
over 30 amps, and most I see are good for at least 50 amps.
2. The throttle switches did not change from BN1 through BJ8 though the pull
rod on a Hundred will be straight with little 90 degree ends, the 6 cylinder
ones are bent to clear other things. The rod simply fastens to a pivot point
of the throttle lever, the cutout is adjustable at the throttle switch
lever. This picture may help.

Rich Chrysler