Re: [Healeys] Coronet Cream

To: "Ken Wignall" <ourxke@hotmail.com>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Coronet Cream
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 17:57:18 -0500
Hi Ken,

I would have to say that your car is right in the middle of Batch 4550. I
have records of 16 cars registered within Batch 4550 that range from Body
1524 through Body 2002, and 4 of them are CC and all with the original
red/orange trim. Two of these I've seen personally.
Interesting, the four CC cars in Batch 4550 that I have records for all seem
to have the red/orange trim only.
At the other end of the CC production the earliest I have records for was in
Batch 4327, trimmed in blue, and then one more in Batch 4360 also trimmed in
blue. The rest were all in Batch 4467 as John Harper mentions.
Again, we can only assume that the information sent to us is accurate to
original. I keep columns in the Registry for "original colour(s) exterior"
and "Colour(s) now", and same for interior.

Rich Chrysler
North American Hundred Registrar