Re: [Healeys] Carrera Panamericana Healey Details

To: "Rick Swain" <rjswain@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Carrera Panamericana Healey Details
From: "gary brierton" <gbrierton@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 11:50:42 -0500
I have a 1997 painting by Joy Blackburne of four Healeys in competition at
the Carrera Panamericana.  I don't remember where I got it, don't know the
artist and cannot vouch for the accuracy. Two 100 cars, one 100-6 and one
3000, each pictured individually in each quadrant of the painting.  Both of
the 100 are red with black coves; race numbers are 321 and 285.  Neither car
has the 100-S grill.  Let me know if this helps.  These may be from the 1997
ralley.
GaryB