Re: [Healeys] Healeys Americam Collectors Insurance Web Site.

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healeys Americam Collectors Insurance Web Site.
From: "Dan Stromquist" <dan@warner-associates.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 13:47:28 -0600
The magazine Hagerty puts out free to policy holders is excellent.  Start
out just to glance through it and wind up reading it from cover to cover.
Very good topics and well written.  My one claim I called in and an adjuster
came out to my house the next day and was real fair in the quote.  Very good
customer service.
Dan