Re: [Healeys] Our Own BN1

To: "'Curt/Nancy Arndt'" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>, "Eric (Rick) Wilkins"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Our Own BN1
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 10:03:03 +1100
G'day Curt

And I thought I was the only one who knew the difference between concourse and
concours.

If I was to restore a car to concourse condition I could only expect people to
walk all over it. If however it was concours it would be originally correct
and very clean. Woe betide anyone who would attempt to walk all over it.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia