Re: [Healeys] Our Own BN1

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Our Own BN1
From: "Sales at \" Just Brits \"" <sales@justbrits.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 21:44:50 -0600
Patrick, me mate !!!

<< And I thought I was the only one who knew the difference
between concourse and concours. >>

All this time I had attributed the difference in words
as being that YOU are "upside-down" ?!?!?

In other words, in the Land of Oz, one restores their
car to "concours" condition whilst "up here" we restore
our cars to "concourse" condition because our folks
"up" here trod thru our cars all the time.  But from what
I have "read" this does not occur in The Land of Oz
BECAUSE you folks are up-side down ?!?!?

Apparently I am incorrect ?!?!?

I find that very hard to believe after all my years in
things Healey !!!!

Oh well, live and learn [I guess] !!

Regards.........

Ed