Re: [Healeys] Crosley Hotshot

To: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Crosley Hotshot
From: Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 10:35:34 -0500
No, but apparently there are a lot of people who think that the car is
significant.  There are also a lot of people who may think of
Austin-Healeys as garbage.  Take one of your British cars to a show that
has only muscle cars and street rods there and see how many awards you win.
Most car guys can find something of interest in any car.

Alan Seigrist wrote:
> So you're saying if I take some nice pictures of a turd, dress it up
> further with some shiny disc brakes and put it on "howstuffworks.com"
> people will think of me as an aesthetic and engineering genius?
>
> Alan
>
> '52 A90
> '53 BN1
> '59 Jag Mk IX
> '64 BJ8
>

> On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 9:53 PM, Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> A Crosley must have run over you as a child to give such a one dimensional
>> account.
>> Go here for some real information:
>>
>http://auto.howstuffworks.com/1949-1952-crosley-hotshot-and-super-sports.htm/printable
>> I think that you owe the poor little Hotshot an apology for your vicious
>> attack. :-)

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
mgcharlie.vcf]