Re: [Healeys] Crosley Hotshot

To: Reinhart Rosner <reinhart.rosner@aon.at>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Crosley Hotshot
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 17:03:10 +0100
Reinhart,

The Steyr-Puch differed quite a bit from the Fiat although it was build
under their licence. For starters it had a totally different engine
(flat twin) but also there were differences in the bodywork, styling,
suspension (I think) and probably the gearbox.
I seem to remember that the standard engine size was 650cc with about
40HP which was enlarged to 850cc and about 50-60HP.
They were a good match for the Mini's and the Fiat 600 (1000)cc Abarths
on the Zandvoort race course. They were absolute fun and easy to drive.

Kees Oudesluijs