Re: [Healeys] Fuses

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fuses
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 09:47:53 -0500
Hi, Jack -
I found the single fuse (the upper one) that feeds five different circuits
to be a nuisance.  When it blows, it takes all five circuits out and
requires some trial and error to figure out which circuit is the culprit.  I
added a 4-fuse block under the dash to separate the five circuits (wipers,
tach/fuel gauge, heater blower, brake lights, turn signals) into individual
fuses for each, leaving only one circuit connected to the original upper
fuse on the firewall.
For overdrive, license plate light, and driving lights I used in-line fuses.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA