Re: [Healeys] Tires and Wheels

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tires and Wheels
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 17:03:28 -0500
We see a lot of discussion on this list about poor customer service or
dissatisfaction with well-known suppliers to our hobby who should certainly
know and do better.  No one has ever said a bad thing about Hendrix.  He
could show all the others what customer service really is.

Another very satisfied customer.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry