Re: [Healeys] Tires and Wheels

To: John Snyder <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tires and Wheels
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 09:53:27 +0800
John -

Just because you live in WA won't make all that much difference in
shipping costs.  Shipping costs within the continental US tend to be
pretty consistent.

For this type of stuff, it seems Fed Ex Ground is a really good
option.  You should have your stuff in 5 days.  Allen Hendrix will
know how to do it, he sent 4 rims + tires to me in CA for my BN1,
shipping was not all that much.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'59 Jag Mk IX
'64 BJ8

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 1:58 AM, John Snyder <helyjohn@cablespeed.com> wrote:
> I have bought my tires and wheels from British Wire Wheel for my
restorations
> in the past.  They seem to have gone out of business.   I know that many of
> you have recommended Hendrix.  I saw an advertisement for Wire Wheel Source
in
> one of the A H club magazines.  I'm just wondering if anyone has done
business
> with them.  I live as far as you can get from Hendrix (Port Townsend, WA)
and