Re: [Healeys] Slight pull to the right

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Slight pull to the right
From: Peter Schauss <rpschauss@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 16:29:06 -0500
Have the tires checked.  My son took his Volvo into the dealer for a
similar problem and was told that he had "radial tire pull".  I looked
it up and it appears to be a problem with the belts being in the wrong
position.  The people at the dealer told him that he should be able to
get the used car dealer where he bought the car to replace the tire.

HTH,
Peter Schauss
1963 BJ7