Re: [Healeys] Slight pull to the right

To: healeys@autox.team.net, R Phillips <healeydriver1@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Slight pull to the right
From: Martin Jansen <jule_enterprisesah@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 20:26:02 -0800 (PST)
I suggest you jack the front of the car up , with wheels clear of pavement,
push on the brakes, if the wheel does not turn freely within 2 revolutions
check the calliper and the flex hose. calliper sticking or brake hose
collapsing inside.
If wheel does turn freely then change tires to opposite sides, check all front
end suspension components tightness and then take it for drive. If pull still
there , check front end alignment. If that is OK check rear brakes - one may
be sticking due to oil seepage on brakes. If this OK check for broken springs,
check rear axle alignment. if this is OK check chassis alignment.

Happy Healeying,   Marty  www.jule-enterprises.com