Re: [Healeys] 180R15 Michelin XAS on Austin Healey - experiences?

To: "'Tadeusz Malkiewicz'" <tadeusz.malkiewicz@plusnet.pl>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 180R15 Michelin XAS on Austin Healey - experiences?
From: "Patrick and Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 22:11:16 +1100
G'day Tadek

I ran Michelin XAS 165 x 15 tyres for years for the BN1 that I owned and
though they were (and still think so) the best tyres I have ever used.

It was a road car but I was active in road racing at the time and the XAS
were wonderful with just the right amount of grip and perfect
controllability for power slides and the like.

I would still be using them now if they were available at a reasonable cost.

Great tyre for Austin-Healeys.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia