Re: [Healeys] Overdrive ratios

To: Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net>, Austin Healey
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Overdrive ratios
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 19:51:41 -0800 (PST)
Hello Charlie; Here is an excel spread sheet that will calculate your speed
given different transmission final ratios, tire diameters, rear axle gear
ratios, and engine rpm.  At the moment the inputs are for my MkII Tricarb.
Just change the red input items to suit your car.
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada
J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives
PS: I have copied John Sims if he thinks it is suitable for his web site.