Re: [Healeys] Title HIstory

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Title HIstory
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 14:50:37 -0500
Hi, Pieter -

I believe the two possibilities are:  1) someone on the list recognizes the
VIN and will remember the car.  I don't think the probability of this is
highly likely.
2)  The BJ7 registry might have a record of it.  You can check with Tom
Blaskovics at tomkayb@comcast.net to see what information he may have.
Whatever you already know about the history of your car (i.e., from whom you
bought it and when and where) should be entered into the BJ7 registry if
it's not already there.  It's the only place to record and preserve the
knowledge you have about your car's history, and some future owner may have
more luck when they ask the same question ten or fifteen years from now.

Good luck, and Happy Healeying!

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry