Re: [Healeys] air filter

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] air filter
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 08:40:55 -0700
I did some research on this a while ago.I'll look for the emails on
resources. The bottom line I got form most was a concern for air starvation
on the rear carb. As in current thoughts about a tri-carb set up, It's a
bout looks and a bit of improvement in performance. I think the cold air box
route or the tri-carb set up just looks cool. I will not be competing in any
car shows, other than people's choice show at out ;local ABFM.
BTW, if you have never attended the Portland, Oregon ABFM over labor day
weekend, you have missed an amazing show that includes 3 days of VERA racing
on the track.