Re: [Healeys] best way to tighten Knock Offs

To: "'Randy Hicks'" <Healey100M@gmail.com>, "'Charles Hart'" <hartcg@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] best way to tighten Knock Offs
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 12:26:29 -0400
I just put two photos of Charlie's Knock Off Wrench on the Contact Me page
on my site. They will be there for a while until I can figure out where they
actually should be. Also, Charlie makes a 6 position fuse block which looks
like it should be an original AND is attached using the existing holes. Just
bolt it on and go to town!

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com