Re: [Healeys] best way to tighten Knock Offs

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] best way to tighten Knock Offs
From: Bob <robertlarson@att.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 11:30:04 -0400
Every computer that I have ever used had a software volume control that set the
level to the internal speakers or to the jack to the outside world.  I can't
say
on all,  but there was also a mute function available.

So if I'm using John's site I must be using a mouse or other device for
navigation around it. The ability to control the audio from John's site or any
other is never more than a few mouse clicks away.

I'd vote for putting it back and letting the end user exercise control over it.

Bob
55 BN1

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html