Re: [Healeys] Turn Signals

To: Ron Ray <ronald-ray@sbcglobal.net>, healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Turn Signals
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 07:57:19 +0800
Ron -

If you suspect the trafficator / control head, then you should put
your electical testor on the wires coming out the steering box and
check.  If you have a problem there just chase it back to the control
head unit.  Usually problems here are very simple to fix.  John Sims
site has a good article on the control head and all the pieces.

Alan