Re: [Healeys] brake switch

To: "'Ron Mitchell'" <healeyron@yahoo.com>, "'Jaap Aeckerlin'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] brake switch
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 08:55:05 -0400
He uses the same third brake light that I used but his turn signal
modification is a very good one! I have mine wired to a mechanical switch
that is located on the brake pedal arm so that it will work if the pressure
switch fails and vice versa. Point is that this particular light assembly is
inexpensive and it looks great.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com