Re: [Healeys] Trafficator

To: Ron Ray <ronald-ray@sbcglobal.net>, Healey forum <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Trafficator
From: Jaap Aeckerlin <j.aeckerlin@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 17:00:47 +0200
Ron, I recently replaced my old steering wheel with a new one and got new
set screws with the wheel. If I dig up my old metal parts dust bin and find
the three original screws, you can have them if you let me know your
address. My only hope is that I can find them back!
Regards,
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432