[Healeys] Trip to England - Info Needed

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Trip to England - Info Needed
From: Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 15:41:51 -0700 (PDT)
Good afternoon Fellow Listers - -

Especially those on the other side of the Pond.  I found out this afternoon
that I've got a business trip coming up that will put me in Oxford, UK the week
of May 16th.  If GoogleMaps served me well, that should put me pretty close to
Warwick and Abingdon.  I would like to see Cape Works, DMH's first workshop and
the birthplace of my BN7.  I'm hoping someone over there can confirm that.  I
am also looking for any suggestions on must see places in and around Oxford
that might be significant to the Healey enthusiasts.

Of course any recommendations on local eateries and watering holes is greatly
appreciated.  I would also enjoy lifting a pint or two with anyone interested
in meeting at a local pub.  Feel free to respond off list.  Thanks in advance
for your help.

Cheers,
Carlos Cruz
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html