Re: [Healeys] bj8 window glass / door rubber seal

To: <ampole@hotmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] bj8 window glass / door rubber seal
From: Richard Kahn <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 12:59:42 -0700
I have the exact problem you stated. I wont have the car on the road 'till
next week but I had planned to use some rubber lubricant and clean and wax the
windows to see if it improves the "drag". The old rubber was tapered but this
new stuff from Moss is stiff. It curls in as the window goes down. I've been
meaning to call Moss but I have too many other issues in getting back on the
road. I didn't like the felt strip the sent me either.
Rich Kahn