Re: [Healeys] seat belts

To: Richard Ewald <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] seat belts
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 22:29:41 +0200
In the late 70's I worked for TNO, the Dutch equivalent of NHTSA, with
whom we worked together in a crash test dummy program. I got heavily
involved in crash testing, accident investigation, homologation and
consumer testing of seat belts, crash helmets, child seats etc.
Before I never used to wear seatbelts, did not believe in them. It only
lasted one day at TNO though...
In the rare occasion that I do not put them on immediately now I feel
there is something not right as by instinct.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html