Re: [Healeys] Poor Customer Service

To: Editorgary@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Poor Customer Service
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 18:47:50 -0400
This has been the story for heritage ever since they opened for
business.  The best product, slow service, lousy communication.

I would doubt they are having any problems other than not enough
trained staff to do the work.

Unfortunately for me, for my restoration I will probably avoid dealing
with them because of their long reputation for being slow and not
communicating.  Frankly almost all interior options out there will
result in an interior that is nicer than what came from the factory!

Alan