[Healeys] Speaking of scams...

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Speaking of scams...
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 10:40:55 -0600 (MDT)
A "heads up" for those men who may be regular Home Depot
customers.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out
shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite
traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or
your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car
as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start
wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts
almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to
look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead
ask you for a ride to another Home Depot or Lowe's. You agree and they
get in the back seat.

On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into
the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one
steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen May 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th,
Also April 1st, 4th, twice on the 8th, three times just
yesterday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

mjb.
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html