Re: [Healeys] Streamlined Healeys - 100 Six

To: Healey <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Streamlined Healeys - 100 Six
From: Peter Dzwig <pdzwig@summaventures.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 17:42:34 +0100
Joe,

Derek is right we had an extensive correspondence here a couple of years back
(BTW Derek, good to see you back, you should've bought the car  ;-)  ) on the
list
much of the output of which is on his excellent website.

The special that ran at Bonneville is probably number 25. The deduction is based
on a long list of "possibles" and "likely"s that may or may not go to form a
"probable". I think that the balance of opinion was that it is very likely.

For details go to Derek's site:

http://www.healeysix.net/Streamliners.htm

There is also a complete list of starters and finishers here:

http://www.teamdan.com/archive/wsc/1957/57seb.html

As Derek says it was still running at Nassau as well where Stirling, sorry Sir
Stirling, drove it (in an exhibition run?)

Peter Dzwig

--

Dr Peter Dzwig
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html