Re: [Healeys] Heavy exhaust in car

To: Mark LaPierre <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Heavy exhaust in car
From: Michael Salter <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 21:27:13 -0400
I shortened the tail pipe on my 100 and immediately found that I had a
problems with fumes getting into the car.
Try putting a temporary extension on the tail pipe(s) and see if the problem
goes away.
If you look at the original drawings of the 100 the tail pipe extends quite
some distance from the back of the car, more than looks correct, I'm pretty
sure that is why!!