[Healeys] Why are there 2 national Healey clubs?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Why are there 2 national Healey clubs?
From: Jack Feldman <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 09:15:03 -0500
I, for one, don't want them to combine. I enjoy getting two magazines.

Interestingly enough there are two national MG organizations, but one is
strong, and the other seems to have no reason for existing other than the
reasons of the few who run it. Their magazine seems to consist mainly of
pictures of members cars.

As I indicated above, I'm glad we have two strong Healey organizations, with
two great magazines.

Jack
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html