Re: [Healeys] Bumperty Brackets

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Bumperty Brackets
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 15:13:29 EDT
In a message dated 6/11/10 12:08:16 PM, healeys-request@autox.team.net
writes:

> The front bumper brackets on your 6 cylinder Healey

The original bumper brackets also had slots for the bolts that fasten them
to the frame rails so that once they're bolted in place they can be slid in
and out to get the proper clearance and angle between the bumper and the
front of the body. You mentioned drilling new holes -- if you just have round
holes, you're going to have a bit of a problem getting the bumper to fit and
look proper. Take a look at someone else's BN/BT7 and make sure you've got
good replacement parts -- and let me know, since I need to order a set soon
to replace my bumper.

Cheers
Gary
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html