[Healeys] Request for BJ7 Dash pictures

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Request for BJ7 Dash pictures
From: Michel Murphy <michel.murphy@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 12:49:04 -0400
Hi All,

I'm about to install the dash on my BJ7 and am wondering about a some of
odds and ends that are behind the dash: steering column steady bracket,
parcel tray bracket, clips, etc.  I have some before and after pictures, but
they don't show me everything that I need to know.  I'm not looking to do
concourse level resto, but where I can I would like to be as accurate as
possible. I would greatly appreciate any pictures that you might have.  If
possible in highest resolution possible, because I'm sure I'll be zooming in
to check out the details.

Please contact me off line.

Thanks in advance,
Mike