Re: [Healeys] Trans failure, or little gremlin ??? BJ8

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Trans failure, or little gremlin ??? BJ8
From: healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 14:04:36 -0400
Adam
Before thinking the worst....please check the emergency cable routing
where it turns the corner and goes into the drive shaft tunnel.  Yours
would not be the first Healey that had that problem.  The noise of the
drive shaft rubbing the cable can be very loud and it is (almost)
literally under your butt although on the other side of the tunnel.
Happens more commonly on the earlier cars and on fresh restorations.
Aloha
Perry