Re: [Healeys] Fuel odors

To: Frederich Ficke <jagwarman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fuel odors
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 16:54:33 +0000 (UTC)
Some women get headaches sometimes regardless (sorry, couldn't resist).

Headaches--along with euphoria and dizziness--is a possible symptom of carbon
monoxide poisoning. I'd be concerned about exhaust leaks. Aside from that,
Healeys are noisy, smelly, shaky cars compared to modern transportation
appliances--that can be unsettling to some people.

In my experience, women who like Healeys are more fun.

bs

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA