Re: [Healeys] hot Healey - radiator water additive??????????

To: Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] hot Healey - radiator water additive??????????
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 20:16:58 +0200
If your cooling system is in good nick the temperature is regulated by
the thermostat(s) so waterwetter would not show up any difference at
all. It is when the car overheats through a fault in the cooling system
that it might be of any help to create better heat transfer from engine
to water to radiator to air.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com wrote:
> Same to me. I used waterwetter without any difference to cooling capabilities
> at all. No effect on my car.
>
> Josef Eckert
> Konigswinter/Germany
>
> -----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
coudesluijs.vcf]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html