Re: [Healeys] FACEBOOK

To: jagwarman@gmail.com, Richard Kahn <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] FACEBOOK
From: Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 14:23:26 -0400
I thought that to view messages from anyone, you had to be a friend and they
would have had to OK you being a friend.  I just can't go to Joe Doe's page and
read his entries unless he allows me to and that means accepting me as a friend.

tom

---- Richard Kahn <tahoehealey@hotmail.com> wrote:

=============
I agree. My brother-in-law tells everything he does on facebook. It will bite
him in the future, for everything you put out there is "forever". Employers
now look at your facebook page as can your soon-to-be ex-wife's attorney. You
will never get elected to a public office. And yes, I do have an account with
them but just to communicate with a few "friends" about car stuff and grand
kids.
Rich Kahn

> Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 09:23:00 -0400
> From: jagwarman@gmail.com
> To: healeys@autox.team.net
> Subject: [Healeys] FACEBOOK
>
> Tom, I am not trying to offend anyone here on this subject. I see people
who
> post on there every couple hours with terms such as . I am eating dinner or
> I am going to work or It may rain today or I think I will sleep in. The
> thing is they get no response to these quotes. Then there are the one who
> join Farmville and Family Fued and then they send you apps for this crap.
> These are the ones I am saying have no life . I was on Facebook about a
year
> and I find this Healey list much more interesting than Facebook. Sorry I
was
> being judgmental in your eyes or others. I will just say no more about
> Facebook then.
>
> On a different note I had a girlfriend who had four kids and they were all
> addicted to Myspace. I can tell you for a fact they had no life outside
> Myspace. They would sit on a computer 14 hours a day and not socialize in
> public. Thats not healthy. It seems Myspace is for a younger generation and
> Facebook is used by 30 and up.
>
> Personally I get more pleasure from a drive in the country by myself .
Shoot

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/tahoehealey@hotmail.com