Re: [Healeys] overheating

To: F Ronald Rader <f.ronald.rader@gmail.com>, Healey List
Subject: Re: [Healeys] overheating
From: "Eric (Rick) Wilkins" <e-wilkins@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 20:18:39 -0700
Of course. I was just further qualifying the answer to whether the car
had been "driven in anger"
Certainly, I was just poking fun. That car did extremely well. Wasn't
that also the best a Healey had done at Sebring?

1st in class and 17th overall is just damn good!

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html