[Healeys] "D" shaped washers for the fuel tank strap

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] "D" shaped washers for the fuel tank strap
From: Olin Brimberry <healey@hunterbane.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 10:39:19 -0400
Got lots of great responses and I had an offer from Bob to send me a
pair, which I thought was kind of him since he has never met me.  To
summarize the responses, just get some fender washers and cut them
either with metal shears or h.  Some suggested success with a bench
grinder also.

Thank you list members!

Olin

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html