[Healeys] Radios for sale

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Radios for sale
From: john gillespie <austinbj8@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 07:41:16 -0700 (PDT)
Good morning fellow listers, I have two (2) radios for sale.   Both are 12v,
positive ground.   The first one is a BMC that was in my BJ8, when I took it
out
it was working.  It also will be sold with the mounting plate for the
loudspeaker.   The second radio is a new, never used Motorola.   This radio
will
fit into the radio opening on the Healey.  This radio will also work on the
early Ford's, prior to 1955 if my memory serves me correctly.  If amy interest
please contact me off list.   Thanks and have great day.   John Gillespie
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html